School Admission Policy
The school caters those prospective students who will benefit most from the school’s program. The school takes this issue very seriously and observes potential students before and after admission to maintain a successful educational environment. Paragon makes every effort to admit qualified applicants.
1. It has an admission policy that is against any discrimination in terms of gender, race, nationality, religion, or language.
2. Admissions based on the result of entrance examination and record of previous school’s recent examination.
3. The state of the students’ health is considered when being enrolled.
The following medical contra-indications are hindrances to enrollment:
- declination in the psychological development of the child,
- diseases connected with abnormalities of the nervous system,
- various chronic diseases which may cause difficulties in mastering the material and the handling of an increased learning load,
- contagious diseases.
4. Paragon Public School reserves the right not to admit a student who has violated disciplinary rules in a serious nature in the previous school(s).
Procedure for Admission – EuroKids to Grade-VIII
Admission to classes I to VIII is dependent upon the availability of vacancies.
Get in touch with the Admission Counselor
We create lasting first impressions! Our Admission Counselor will take you through the school's vision, academic structure, and admission procedure and solve your queries if any.
Admission formalities are conducted
Considering the vacancies available, interaction with the Principal is succeeded with mandatory admission formalities.
Be geared for a tête-à-tête
We will be looking forward to meeting you within one week of submitting the form. This interaction will help both the school and parents to be in sync, with respect to the vision for the child.
Complete admission formalities
You will be informed telephonically and/or through E-mail about your child's admission & you will be required to deposit the admission fee within the month of Baisakh from the date of intimation by the School.
Documents required to be submitted along with the Registration Form:
- One photocopy of the original Birth certificate issued by the concerned Government Authority.
- Four recent Color Passport size photograph of the child (one of which needs to be pasted in the form)
- Photocopy of last report card of the previous school (for admission in Class I and above)